Position is responsible for customer service, order entry, inventory/stock verifications and management along with other administrative duties. Responsible for ensuring orders are processed and fulfilled. Additionally, Is responsible for attending to and educating customers on alternative available slabs.
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
- Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based on delivery schedule.
- Create shipping order and packing list.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
- Partners with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
- Retains up to date knowledge of company products
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested
Additionally the candidate must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education Required
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
- College degree preferred
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Locations: ALL
- Job Type: Sales
- Experience: 2 years minimum
- Salary based on experience
- Health benefits
- Vacation time
- Date Posted: 3/29/2017