K&B ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
AT EUROPEAN GRANITE / MARBLE / SURFACE
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Develops relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with consumers.
- Understands our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
- Manages displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- Understands retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
- Quotes prices, discusses credit terms and prepares sales contracts for customer orders
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules.
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product.
- Researches and analyzes customer needs and demands based on market information
- Investigates and resolves customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
- Attends trade shows throughout the year as required
- Travels 40% – 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have previous Tile Sales experience.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in channel distribution sales
- Must have previous Slab, Tile or Countertop Sales Experience**
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Locations: ALL
- Job Type: Sales
- Experience: 2 years minimum
- Salary based on experience
- Health benefits
- Vacation time
- Date Posted: 3/29/2017