Position is responsible for customer service, order entry, inventory/stock verifications and management along with other administrative duties. Responsible for ensuring orders are processed and fulfilled. Additionally, Is responsible for attending to and educating customers on alternative available slabs.
Main responsibility is to assists all customers – internal and external in a friendly and expeditious manner and educating customer on alternative available material as required.
- Assisting customer with purchases of material and promotional items/samples.
- Entering and generating sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for local distribution centers.
- Creating and processing customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for fulfillment of orders.
- Contacting customers when backorder material is received at the HUB.
- Completing forms & other necessary documentation to order supplies from other internal departments (i.e. samples and promotions items).
- Distribution of pick sheets to local distribution centers.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory as required/needed.
- Maintaining a paperless environment.
- Organizing work area for orderliness and efficiencies at all times.
- Proficiency in data base and Microsoft office suites, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Exceptional customer service.
- College Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with written and verbal correspondence.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, andand
- decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Either Oracle and/or Mas experience required
Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Locations: ALL
- Job Type: Other
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 3/29/2017